,
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 @ 6:12 PM
HI PEEPS!
This is very very very very very very very very first time posting here!!
;;
Supposed to put art peices in Ms Tey's pigeon hole todae but i dunno which one 9 I keep thinking it's Ms tAy) O.o so I threw it into TEY POH CHOO.. should be correct ba, if not I'm going to have the biggest biggest embarassment in St Nicks.
Actually not the biggest.. Compared to walking into the wrong class 3 times in a row and banging into the MRT door, this is so much better.
AHH I can feel my cheeks blushing talking about it..
You know the MRT station is like one glass door and then the MRT door.. then the MRT door open then the glass door open, so it was like I was "peering"(I was practically sticking my nose onto the door) to look for seats then i saw one seat and thought I MUST HAVE THIS SEAT then I too kanchiong then the mRT door opened so I thought ALL the doors are opened, so..so..so.. *._.*
And then on the first week I walked into 2Charity cos I thought it was already 4th floor(I was dying sia) so I went in stare at them for 10secs then run out, the after that 2 days later I did the same thing, luckily walk to the door know sth wrong liao then after that 2nd week ALMOST walk inside again, OMG I feel soooooooooooooooooooo stupid thinking of it!!
Anyway.
i'm done crapping!!
BBs!!
<3 Coco